- We undertake that the private information required for executing the orders placed our Website will be kept in the strictest confidence by us and not sold or made known to third parties, unless we are legally bound to do so, in the case of fraud investigations etc.
- We may collect and store the following information provided by you: Your name and surname, e-mail address, birth date, gender, address, electronic browsing and click patterns, IP address; and use this information as follows:
2.1 To inform you of facts relating to your access and use of our Website (subject to your consent).
2.2 To inform you about our products, services and events (again subject to your consent).
2.3 To verify your identity when you buy from us.
2.4 To verify that goods are received by you and that you are the owner of the credit card used for payment.
2.5 To compile non- personal statistical information about the browsing habits, click-patterns and access to our Website of our site users in general (and not related to any specific person).
- The information described above is collected either electronically by using cookies (which you can control through your browser settings), or is provided voluntarily by you.
- You may elect not to receive marketing communications from us by advising us by email to that effect or by clicking “unsubscribe”.
- We own and retain all rights to non-personal general statistical information collected and compiled by us.
- You agree that certain personal information of yours such as full names, delivery address, email address, contact numbers etc will be disclosed to the courier companies used by us to deliver goods to you and also to PayFast and the bankers and credit card companies handling payments being made by you.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us by using our contact form.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & COPYRIGHT
- All the content, trademarks and data on our Website, including but not limited to, software, databases, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information, designs and agreements, are the property of or licensed to CarWraps and as such are protected from infringement by local and international legislation and treaties.
- CarWraps is unable to edit or screen all content available on the Website and will not be held liable for illegal, defamatory or obscene content. You are encouraged to inform CarWraps of any content that may be offensive.
- Any and all copyright subsisting in the Website, including these Terms and Conditions, vests in CarWraps and all rights not expressly granted are reserved. You may only download, view and print content on this Website for private and non-commercial purposes.
- No person may frame this site or any of the pages of our Website in any way whatsoever.
The ECTA provides that when goods or services are provided via certain electronic transactions, the seller must make certain information available to the public on the site where the goods or services are offered. If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, please feel free to contact us.
Our contact information is as follows:
- Full name: CarWraps is owned and operated by the PTY (2008/027298/07), registered in South Africa (and trades as CarWraps & ImageBuild).
- Core business: Vehicle Branding
- Phone number: +27 11 794 5870
- Physical Address: Unit 5, Cranberry Industrial Park, Cranberry Street, Laser Park, Honeydew, Johannesburg, South Africa 2040
- Physical address for receipt of legal service: Unit 5, Cranberry Industrial Park, Cranberry Street, Laser Park, Honeydew, Johannesburg, South Africa 2040.
- Postal Address: PO Box 1655, Honeydew, Johannesburg, 2040
- Office bearer: Grant Colin Page / Roxanne Page
- Website: https://www.carwraps.co.za
- Official email address: email@example.com
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.