Terms & Conditions
www.carwarps.co.za (“the Website”) is owned and operated by ImageBuild PTY LTD (Registration number: (herein referred to as (“CarWraps”).
CarWraps welcomes you to browse our services & shop for car, boat & other vehicle wraps, car detailing, paint protection, decals, DIY kits, professional & at-home use car care products and more.
- Visitors to the Website (“Users” or “you”), including those Users who purchase any products on the website (“Purchasers”) are bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not continue to use the Website. Your continued use of the Website will constitute an acceptance of the Terms and Conditions by you.
- The Website enables Users to shop for goods which include, amongst other things car, boat & other vehicle wraps, car detailing, paint protection, decals, DIY kits, professional & at-home use car care products and more
- We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. The latest version of these Terms and Conditions apply whenever you use the Website. You agree to read the latest version each time you visit the Website.
- By your using our Website or by the exchange of emails with us, you communicate with us by electronic means. You therefore agree that any and all agreements, notices, disclosures, or any other communications sent or received electronically satisfy any legal requirement, including but not limited to, the requirement that such communications should be “in writing”.
- Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations.
- We do not warrant that the descriptions and information provided on our Website are accurate or free of errors or omissions.
- Also please note that photographs of products may not exactly match the product, as some items have unique colouring and also vary from item to item.
- Please also note that sizes and measurements are approximate, as there are variations in the sizing standards of various manufacturers. Unless otherwise stated, sizes indicated are South African sizes.
PRODUCTS & AVAILABILITY
- Stock availability: Stock of all goods on offer is limited. CarWraps shall make all reasonable efforts to ensure that when stock is no longer available, that offers are discontinued. However, should CarWraps be unable to fulfil any order placed by you at the advertised price due to stock having sold out, CarWraps will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of the amount paid by you for such product as explained in more detail below and in the refund policy (“Refund policy”).
Payfast processes credit card and debit card payments, Mobicred or instant Electronic Funds Transfer (“EFT”) payments in a secure SSL environment. This ensures the security of your personal and banking details.
ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER
You may also choose to pay by EFT, and we will email you our bank account details. Once payment has been made a payment confirmation must be emailed to us. If you have selected to pay via this method, the following applies:
- the exact amount must be paid;
- the payment must be identified by supplying the order number and surname in the reference section on the electronic transfer;
- no transfers may be made from ATM’s;
- your order will be cancelled if the amount due is not paid within 5 business days;
- at the time of placing the order, the transaction details are presented to the bank and payment is collected immediately. If the bank’s authorisation is not obtained, the order will be cancelled;
- You may use your NAME or ORDER NO. as a payment reference.
PLEASE NOTE WE ONLY ACCEPT PAYFAST/ CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ON INTERNATIONAL ORDERS.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
- CarWraps delivers anywhere in South Africa
- The R60 delivery fee is a set standard for all delivery options on all orders.
OPTIONS & PERIODS
Door-To-Door Deliveries with our courier partner (within 5 business days)
- Once your order has been processed, we will arrange with our courier partner to deliver your purchased items to the place and person of your choice, to arrive on the next business day after dispatch.
- Delivery periods are calculated based on business days only. Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are not taken into account in calculating delivery periods. For, example, if you order something over the weekend or on a public holiday, the delivery period will only start running on the next business day.
- If products with different delivery times are ordered together, the product with the longest delivery time will determine the delivery time of all the products in the order. If you want to order various products where some have a shorter delivery time than others, CarWraps advises that you order such products separately from the products requiring longer delivery times.
- CarWraps makes every effort to ensure that the information supplied on the Website is accurate. Where delays and out of stock situations occur, every reasonable effort will be made to inform you.
- In the unlikely event of an incorrect delivery or defective product, please go to the returns page and initiate a returns request.
- Once your order has been dispatched we will inform you via email and give you a tracking number to track your delivery.
- We, unfortunately, cannot redirect your purchase once it has been dispatched.
Collection (within 5 business days)
- Should you reside in Johannesburg or have your own courier, you are welcome to collect your order from our offices.
- The collection address is as follows:
Unit 5 Cranberry Industrial Park
- Orders will only be available and ready for collection when payment has been received via PayFast or Electronic Funds Transfer.
- You will be notified via email when your order is ready for collection. Please do not attempt collection prior to receiving this confirmation email, as it will not be ready.
- Please note that we will do our best to process and have your order ready for collection as soon as reasonably possible so you may collect within 5 business days subject to cleared payment.
- Orders made on a weekend will not be ready for collection until the following week subject to cleared payment.
- Orders made before or on a public holiday will only be ready for collection in the following business days subject to cleared payment.
Should you wish to return your item(s) please contact us process a return request.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Save for certain exceptions, and subject to certain charges, the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 2002 (the “ECTA”) entitles you to cancel any sale concluded within 7 days after the date of receipt of the goods and obtain a full purchase price refund.
- Late Delivery & Shortages: If a product you have purchased is not delivered within the agreed delivery period (or where no specific period is agreed, within 30 days after having purchased the product) you are entitled to cancel such purchase on 7 days notice to CarWraps. Should a product that you have ordered be out of stock, CarWraps will notify you thereof, whereupon:
- In the event of a temporary out-of-stock situation, you shall be entitled to cancel the order and be fully refunded, or to maintain the sale subject to a later delivery date as may be agreed;
- In the event of a permanent out-of-stock situation, you shall be entitled to be fully refunded.
- Incorrect Product Delivery: If the incorrect product is delivered to you (i.e. it is not the product you purchased), please do not remove the product from its original packaging, open or use the product in any way. Please contact CarWraps, so that we can resolve the mistake by collecting the product from you and delivering the correct one as soon as possible.
- Purchased items may be returned (AT A COST TO YOU) within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of that item, exchange for a different item of equivalent value based on stock availability, or store credit. Within 14 business days of us receiving the returned items, either:
- The refund amount will be credited to your credit card via PAYFAST or bank account via EFT;
- You will receive your exchanged item;
- You will receive a CarWraps store credit.
- In all cases, the items returned must be in their original condition, unused, in their original packaging.
- The returned goods are your responsibility until they reach us safely. We recommend you insure your return package. Please ensure you package your return carefully to prevent any damage and to ensure the goods are in their original condition when received by us.
- Please ensure your return includes a copy of your original invoice and/or order no.
- Processing of returns (including acknowledgement of receipt of return request submitted via email, collection of the return and delivery to CarWraps premises) can take up to 7 BUSINESS DAYS from date of submission. We appreciate your patience in this regard.
- We will exchange an item for another product, subject to availability, but you will have to bear the cost of the delivery of the substituted item to you.
- If an item you receive is considered by you to be damaged or faulty, please submit a returns request via email and we will take up the matter and refund you or replace the item at our cost, subject to availability.
- Items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty and will not be accepted for a return or exchange.
- Return costs remain your responsibility. You can return your order via our courier partner (we will arrange our couriers to collect from you for a handling fee of R75.00), additionally we also accept returns via self-delivery.
- Non-defective products: Save for certain exceptions (as listed below),you are entitled, after receipt of a product purchased by you, to cancel the purchase within the relevant COOLING OFF PERIOD specified below, and to obtain the full purchase price refund, subject to being charged by CarWraps for the return of the product. The COOLING OFF PERIOD (S 44 of the ECTA 25 of 2012):
- 7 days after receipt of goods OR 7 days after the date of the sale whichever is the later;
- If payment for the goods has been effected prior to you exercising one of the aforementioned rights, you are entitled to a full refund of such payment, which payment must be made within 30 days of the date of cancellation.
- EXCEPTIONS: according to S42 (2) of the ECTA, these include:
- purchases by electronic Gift Vouchers or Coupons;
- prizes, competition/promotional items;
- made to order items.
- To initiate a return an return request must be emailed to us.
- ALL returns must be made within 30 days. No returns will be accepted after this period.
- Please fill in the waybill once our courier partner gets to your premises.
- All RECEIVER details must be as follows:
CarWraps / ImageBuild
Unit 5 Cranberry Industrial Park
Tel: (+27) 11 794 5860
- Choose delivery option: NEXT DAY before 17h00.
- Once you have logged a return request via email, you will receive email confirmation that this has been received.
- This email will also contain information that is relevant to your delivery, like address and operating hours
- Once you have received your email confirmation, you are free to drop off the parcel at our offices.
- No exchanges/refunds will be issued on the spot – once we have received your return, you will receive email communication regarding your refund/exchange.
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY & DISCLAIMERS
- We offer use of this Website “as is” and “as available”, and its use by you is at your own risk. Neither we, nor our members nor its employees, consultants, advisors, affiliates, agents or suppliers shall be responsible for any damages or loss resulting from or relating to the use of our Website, or any of its content, irrespective of the cause of the damages.
2. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Website is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material, including any damages resulting from computer viruses and other similar maladies.
3. We make no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology of our Website are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be free of interruption or errors. We nevertheless ask you to report any problems or errors you may find on our Website to email@example.com
4. We cannot be held responsible for security breaches occurring on your electronic devices (personal computer, mobile phone or other device used to browse our Website), which may result due to the lack of adequate protection software / spy-ware on such devices.
5. It is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to accepting these Terms and Conditions that the service available from and through this Website will meet your individual requirements and be compatible with your software and/or hardware.
6. We are not responsible for any loss that results from:
- any technical or other problem (including interruption , malfunction, downtime or other failure) that affects our website, system or online service or any database for any reason;
- any problem affecting any goods or service provided by any other party, for example any telecommunication or internet service provider, electricity supplier, or local or other authority;
- any loss of or damage to any personal information or other data caused directly or indirectly by technical problems, power failures, unlawful acts (such as data theft), any harmful computer program or virus, or because of your own negligence;
- any order, investment decision or purchase or disposal of goods or services (including financial instrument or currency) from any other party based on any information on our Website; or
- any event over which we have no direct control.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
- The Website is hosted, controlled and operated from the Republic of South Africa and therefore governed by South African law. You and CarWraps submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless CarWraps and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and
including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us by using our contact form.